The Country Club
The neighborhood and Country Club are separate entities, which provides great flexibility to residents (although can be confusing because the names are the same). The Country Club is a member of The ClubCorp Family.
The Country Club:
- has an affordable initiation fee compared to some other nearby clubs.
- has 21 ALTA tennis teams (women’s, men’s, mixed, juniors, seniors).
- maintains a golf membership of 550 yet has accessible tee times.
- is extremely family-friendly with a casual dress code.
- puts on well-attended special events (Don’s Old Fashioned Jazz Night sells out!)
- is a place where you’ll always see a friend…like Friday nights at the Club Room Bar.
Contact The Country Club of the South at 770-475-1803.
Click to Edit
“We love jumping on our golf cart to grab dinner at the Club. We always see friends. It’s casual and convenient.”